Circulation Check out Rules:
- No renewals on reserved items.
- No renewals after an item is one month overdue
- No new check-outs if patron's record has any
item more than one month overdue.
- No more than 30 items can be checked-out to
a patron's card at one time.
- Maximum of 2 renewals per item.
- Patrons must present library card to check out items.
- Up to 2 interlibrary loan requests may be turned in per week.
- No Interlibrary Loan items may be requested or
checked out if the patron's card has any overdue items.
- Reciprocal borrowers may not request Interlibrary
Loans. They need to request the items through their own library.
- Patrons may not check out more than the specified
number of listed items. See table below: